St. Charles Parish Hospital in 2009.
The Great River Road was first a muddy path, then graveled before hard surfacing.
President Roosevelt rides through the streets of Norco.
Built in 1922, the St. Rose Tavern site has been a bar, hotel, restaurant, and barbershop over the years. As a hotel, it was used to house construction workers building the Airline Highway during the 1930s. This picture was taken in 2007.
U.S./La. Highway No. 61-65 to New Orleans. In the background is Moisant International Airport (early view), used by the citizens of St. Charles Parish. (Source: St. Charles Parish Resources and Facilities publication, 1961)
Luling-Destrehan Bridge award flyer (Publication courtesy of the American Society of Civil Engineers)
20th Century vehicles parked in front of Pan American Southern Company.
Early 20th Century man leaning against a Richard's Department Store vehicle.
A Shell gas station attendant filling up a police officer's motorcycle.
St. Mark Catholic Mission Chapel in Ama, built circa 1912.