East Bank Regional Library, 2010.
Main Lobby of East Bank Regional Library, 2010.
The West Bank Regional Library in Luling.
The 1970’s East Bank Regional Library in Destrehan.
In a picture from the Shell Bulletin October 1957, Norco Branch Librarian Mabel Walker, left, is shown viewing an exhibit with St. Charles Parish Oil Information Committee Chairman Kirby Ducote and Parish Librarian Charlotte Gaylord.
Margaret L. Herman, right, started the first lending library in Hahnville, opening her own home for this purpose in 1949. She is pictured in this photo with Parish Librarian Mrs. Greeson.